31°C, open daily. Free entrance.
Health and spa treatments
Please click for full information.
Finnish sauna and mosaic steam room with rainbow light and infrared cabine
Daily 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., €5.00 per person
With our therapists Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 9.20 a.m.
Spinal column exercises
With Petra Löckher, aerobics instructor
Qigong and yoga
An introduction to the Eastern world of relaxation and energy work, as well as to the ancient Indian form of physical training.
Inner balance through Bach flowers, with Christine Hipp, € 8.00
The meditative journey moves us a step closer to ourselves, with Christine Hipp
Introduction to walking or Nordic walking
Under the professional guidance of Christine Hipp.
Ski lift for beginners
- Easter Vigil service with Easter fire with the Protestant church
- Awaiting the Christ Child on Christmas Eve in the winter garden
- Ecumenical service on Christmas Eve
- Fishing festivals on 26/07/2014 + 09/08/2014 with speciality fish from Lake Hopfensee
- Assumption (15 Aug): religious service with the consecration of herb bouquets (herb collection) accompanied by the Hopfen band, the society for traditional costumes and finally a pre-lunch drink to music with the ‘Wasserwacht’ lifeguard service
- Sunset services (July - September) with the Protestant spa spiritual welfare service
- Live music on the sun terrace or in the winter garden of the ‘Hoigarte’ restaurant
- Stub’n-Musi music evening in the tiled stove room
- Fashion show in the winter garden